Hand-dyed towels, set of 4
These 4-piece sets of ultra soft, 100% linen hand-dyed napkins are perfect for any occasion. With a variety of vibrant spring, summer, autumn, and winter colors – sky blue, olive green, white, green pink, dark grey, milk apricot and natural linen – you’ll find the perfect color to match your table setting. The 35x55cm size ensures a large enough surface area to keep your surfaces clean and serve your favorite dishes for special occasions or everyday use. Handmade technics provide superior craftsmanship with every napkin, making them a timeless addition to any home. The eco-friendly vegetable dye provides a lasting color that is also sustainable and ethical. These luxurious napkins are sure to enhance any dining experience with their soft feel and modern style.
• Soft feel and modern style makes these napkins a timeless addition to any home.
• 4-piece set of ultra soft and luxurious 100% Flax linen hand-dyed napkins
• Available in a variety of vibrant spring, summer, autumn, and winter colors: sky blue, olive green, white, green pink, dark grey, milk apricot and natural linen
• Eco-friendly vegetable dyed for a sustainable and lasting color, made sustainable and ethical shop so you can feel good about your purchase.
• Perfect for: formal dinners, parties, or everyday use in the kitchen
• 35x55cm size ensures a large enough surface area to dry your favorite dishes and keep your surfaces clean
• Handmade technics provide superior craftsmanship with every napkin
• Wash in tepid water, line dry for long lasting color and to minimize linen shrinkage. Iron on low is recommended.
While each small shop is on their own sustainability journey, our strict standards ensure every product meets a baseline eco-friendly threshold, or the product is offset by us personally.
Sent from all over the world, this collection is shipped in the lowest carbon footprint ways possible. On average, after creation and low footprint shipping, it arrives in less than 4 weeks. We believe that quality handmade items that are good for the environment are worth the wait!