Japanese Stoneware Dinner Set, Handmade Ceramic
Sobokuna Japanese Stoneware Dinner Sets are the perfect way to infuse your dining table with timeless elegance. Crafted with a 1000 year old process, each piece is hand thrown and crafted stoneware that has been fired at an exceptionally high temperature of 2150 to 2330 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it non-porous and incredibly durable, perfect for large gatherings. Available in sets for 12 or 24 people, it's also dishwasher and microwave safe for easy, convenient cleaning. Each piece is unique, showcasing the beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship and artistry. With Sobokuna’s dinnerware sets, you can bring a little flavour of Japan to your dining experience.
• Expertly crafted with an 1000 year old process: these are hand thrown and crafted stoneware
• Non-porous ceramic dinnerware that is thicker than other dinnerware
• Available in sets for 12 or 24 people, perfect for large gatherings
• Eco-friendly, sustainable manufacturing low-water use methods. Fired at an exceptionally high temperature of 2150 to 2330 degrees Fahrenheit, making it incredibly durable
• Dishwasher and microwave safe for easy, convenient cleaning
• Each piece is unique, showcasing the beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship and artistry
While each small shop is on their own sustainability journey, our strict standards ensure every product meets a baseline eco-friendly threshold, or the product is offset by us personally.
Sent from all over the world, this collection is shipped in the lowest carbon footprint ways possible. On average, after creation and low footprint shipping, it arrives in less than 4 weeks. We believe that quality handmade items that are good for the environment are worth the wait!